Processing of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable Data Protection regulations, we inform you that the data that will be treated as Responsible by Barón de Ley, SL, whose purpose of treatment is the provision of the service that the user requests through our form contact and for this we need you to check the enabled box that indicates the acceptance of this policy, so that if you do not do so, we will not have your express consent and therefore we will not be able to respond to your request.
For the correct provision of the services offered by Barón de Ley, S.L., the user must answer each and every one of the questions that appear in the forms on our website. Likewise, the user declares that he is of legal age.
The treatment of the requested personal data will also have the purpose of processing the sending of commercial information related to products and services offered currently and in the future by Barón de Ley, S.L .; This information includes advertising and promotional communications, through postal mail, fax, email or any other means. To carry out this treatment it is necessary for the user to check the box enabled for this purpose in the form on the website.
Given the personal nature of the data provided, Barón de Ley, S.L. undertakes to treat them with strict confidentiality keeping the due secrecy, for this purpose, the entity has implemented the appropriate security measures according to the risk analysis carried out.
We inform you that your data will not be transferred to third parties or international data transfers will be made, except for legal obligation or necessary transfer only and exclusively when necessary for the provision of the requested service, in which case consent will be requested for this.
The data collected and processed will be kept for a limited period of time, said period will be the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations imposed on Barón de Ley, S.L. by the different applicable regulations.
The user as an interested party can exercise the following rights at any time at the address indicated in the Legal Notice:
- Right of access: The interested party may request the data processed from the Controller and, if so, what specific personal data are processed.
- Right of rectification: The interested party may request the Controller to correct their personal data if it is not accurate.
- Right of erasure: The interested party may request the Responsible to erase their personal data.
- Right of objection: The interested party may object to the Data Controller processing their personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: The interested party may request the Responsible to temporarily not process their personal data in specific cases.
- Right to portability: The interested party may request the Responsible for their automated data in a structured format that is easy to access and use.
More information about your rights at www.agpd.es.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data that will be stored in each "cookie" are the following: language, date and time of the last time the user visited our website, content design that the user chose on his first visit to our website and security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
From this website we study the preferences of our users (demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns and other information together to understand the behavior and profile of our users). Tracking the preferences of our users helps us to improve our Page as well as our services.
To do this, we use the Google Analytics system (Google's tool for measuring the traffic of Web Pages), which can store cookies on your computer to help us collect information that will be used only for statistical purposes and to study the behavior of users. users of our website. The information collected by the cookie (including the IP) is stored and transmitted to Google's servers in the United States. Google will use this data to collect your activity on our site and generate reports for the purpose of identifying your use of the site. Google may provide such information to third parties when required by current legislation. Acceptance of this policy implies acceptance of the use by Google of the information collected by Google Analytics.
You can configure your browser to reject the storage of cookies on your computer. You can get more information in our Cookies Policy.
Complete information on the processing of personal data
Responsible for the treatment
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Barón de Ley, S.L.
- Address: Ctra. Mendavia a Lodosa km. 5,5. CP: 31587 Mendavia ESPAÑA
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Barón de Ley, S.L. We treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Management and administration of the contractual relationship established with suppliers, clients and employees.
- Provide interested parties with commercial information about products and services that may be of interest to them.
- Respond to your queries and questions in the event that you ask us a question through the website.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
- Information that by legal imperative must be kept for a specific time will not be deleted until the time indicated in the law has elapsed.
Legitimation of the treatment
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the following:
- Execution of the contract in the event that you are an employee, client, supplier.
- Consent of the interested party provided on the website in the event that you make any request or query in our contact form.
Recipients of the data provided
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
a) The data will be communicated by legal requirement to:
- Social security organizations (In the case of employees)
- Tax administration (In the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
- Other public administration bodies (In the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
- Insurance entities (case of employees)
b) The data will be communicated by contractual requirement to:
- Banks, savings banks, and rural banks
c) The data (IMAGES) of WORKERS / CLIENTS / EVENTS / TRAININGS will be communicated by their consent granted to the following social networks:
* The assignments described in this section c) entail an international transfer of data to the US, for which the affected party gave their consent.
Rights of the interested parties
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether the COMPANY is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Right of access: The interested party may request the data processed from the Controller and, if so, what specific personal data are processed.
Right of rectification: The interested party may request the Controller to correct their personal data if it is not accurate.
Right of erasure: The interested party may request the Controller to erase their personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right of objection: The interested party may object to the Data Controller processing their personal data.
Right to limitation of treatment: The interested party may request the Responsible to temporarily not process their personal data in specific cases.
Right to portability: The interested party may request the Responsible for their automated data in a structured format that is easy to access and use.
How can the rights be exercised? By means of a letter addressed to Barón de Ley, S.L., Ctra. Mendavia a Lodosa km. 5.5. CP: 31587 Mendavia SPAIN
What ways of claim exist? If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid.