Barón de Ley S.A.
Barón de Ley S.A. is a privately-owned company registered in Spain with VAT no. A31/153703. under the Registro Mercantil de Navarra, Tomo 533 General, 311 c/p La Sec. 3ª. Libro Sociedades , Folio 68, Hoja número 5.310, Inscripción 1ª.
Data privacy and protection is very important to us for everyone who uses our products and services, and who entrusts us with their information. We have written this privacy notice so you can better understand how we collect data, what we do with it and how we look after it. We will tell you how long we keep data and what happens when we no longer need it. We will also outline what rights you have over your data and how we protect and facilitate those rights.
Opting in and out of communications made easy
Sometimes people want to read privacy notices because a business is asking for their permission to contact them for marketing. They want to be sure that, if they agree, it will be easy for them to withdraw permission in the future. We want you to be able to opt out as easily as you opted in.
Any marketing email we send you will always have an "unsubscribe" link that will take you off that relevant marketing list. Please remember that you may have subscribed from another email address; you will only be able to use the link to "unsubscribe" from the address to which the marketing email has been sent.
- What personal data do we collect from you?
- How do we use your personal information?
- Legal bases for data processing – what does it mean and how do we use them?
- Do we share your information with anyone else?
- Do we collect information on children?
- How long will we keep your data?
- Your data rights
- How to contact us
1. What personal information do we collect from you when you join the competition?
Contact and general personal information
When you enter the competition we will ask you to provide information such as your name, email, age and post code so that we can provide you with the services requested.
2. How do we use your personal information?
When you enter our online competitions, you can opt in to subscribe Barón de Ley S.A.’s email marketing.
We will use the information you provide to make sure we offer you relevant products and services (based on where you live, your age, gender, tastes, preferences etc).
3. Legal bases for data processing – what does it mean and how do we use them?
The law on data protection sets out several different reasons why a company may collect and process your personal data and it is one of our duties to make sure you understand which of these lawful bases we are using to process your data.
When you give us your details to enter a competition we can collect and process your data with your consent.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests:
- We personalise the marketing content we provide you
- If you have bought a product or service from us, we will also use your details to send you direct marketing information by email or post, telling you about products and services that we think might interest you
We will only use legitimate interest after we have properly evaluated the data processing and conducted a necessary balancing test. We will also give data subjects the right to object to the processing at any time.
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data.
For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting us to law enforcement.
4. Do we share your information with anyone else?
We work with service providers to perform some tasks on our behalf. This might include analysis, payments, marketing, identity management, IT services. This may include personal information to provide aggregate demographics on our audiences. We may share your personal data with these providers to perform the necessary tasks. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purposes. Any third-party processing of your data on our behalf will be subject to security and confidentiality obligations consistent with this privacy notice and applicable law.
Customer research & insight
We may disclose de-personalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the audience to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties, and for other lawful purposes. These statistics will never include identifiable personal information.
Law enforcement organisations
Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request.
5. Collecting data on children
We do not knowingly collect and process information from children (anyone under the age of 13). The products and services we offer are aimed at people aged 18 and over.
6. How long will we keep data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the individual service/s you have requested, while taking into account any legal requirements and tax and accounting rules. We do not store customer data for longer than 6 years after the competition.
Where you sign up to receive email marketing from us we will retain your e-mail address after you ‘opt-out’ of receiving emails to ensure that we continue to honour and respect that request. To unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email and update your account preferences.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
7. Your rights
As a consumer, you have rights when it comes to your data:
- The right to be informed. At every point where we are collecting your data, we will inform you of why it is being collected and how it is being processed.
- The right of access. If you wish to see what information we hold on you, you may send us what is called a Subject Access request. We will require photocopies of two pieces of identification. We will respond within 30 days of receipt of your request. There is no cost to you in requesting to see your data, but please note that we reserve the right to charge you if you make subsequent requests. You can use the contact details below for a Subject Access Request.
- The right to rectification. We offer the opportunity to amend your personal information by contacting us using the details below.
- The right to erasure. If you wish to cancel all communications with us, we can anonymise or de-identify your data. Please contact us using the details below. Please make sure you inform us of all email accounts, profiles, names etc that you may have used with us that you wish to erase.
- The right to restrict processing. You can opt-out or restrict the processing of your data by:
- Unsubscribing from email communications
- Contacting email@example.com
If you are unhappy with the way we have collected and are using your personal data please do not hesitate to contact us, using the contact details below or by contacting our Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
8. How to contact us
Thank you for reading our Privacy Notice. If you would like to contact us to understand more about our privacy notice or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your personal information, then please email or write to us at:
Barón de Ley S.A.
Carretera Mendavia- Lodosa Km. 5,5,